A MESSAGE FROM OUR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Hello Casa Family,
I hope you are all doing well and your families are safe and sound. We are facing some challenging times with the COVID-19 pandemic but I want to assure you all that we are participating in State and Local information sharing and updates. We will bring this information to you as we learn and we will follow all mandates and recommendations. I am confident that we are prepared and we have an amazing family of staff capable of supporting each other and our youth during these times.
Below you will find a hub for employee and community information based around COVID-19 as well as any updates that may happen along the way. We set up this page so that you had a centralized place of information and to hopefully ease your fears a bit more.
Please stay safe and healthy!
As other nonprofits, schools, community centers, and stores are forced to close their doors, Casa de Amparo will still provide 24/7 care for the many teens and babies that call our campus home. Our childcare staff and counselors are prepared to quarantine alongside our residents, leaving their own families; to keep our kids safe and loved. Below you will find Casa de Amparo’s policy on what is being done to ensure our youth and our employees are safe.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website
- World Health Organization Website
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- COVID-19 Quick Reference Guide
Program and Facility Information
- Council of Juvenile Justice Administrators
- CDC Guidance for Correctional and Detention Facilities
- Resilience During a Pandemic Article
- Guidance for Behavioral Health Facilities
- The Catalyst Center
Health and Hygiene
- What to do if you are Sick
- Sequence for Putting on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Cover Your Cough Poster
- Hand Washing Poster
- Stop the Spread of Germs Handout
Guidance on Masks