Family Visitation provides a neutral supervised setting for Casa Kids up to 17 years old who have been separated from their parents as a result of separation, child abuse, or neglect. The program facilitates regular visits, positive interactions, reduction of stress and trauma, and reunification, if appropriate.
- Resources and education to promote safe and healthy family relationships
- A nurturing, safe environment that enhances family interaction
- Feedback to families, social workers, therapists and/or the Court regarding progress or concerns
- Visitation Monitors facilitate the transfer of children between parents and/or guardians
- Transportation services
Program and Facility
- Started in July 2001
- Two locations, San Marcos and Oceanside
- Playgrounds, picnic areas, cozy home-like family rooms with toys, books and games.
Clients are referred by Child Welfare Social Services. San Diego County Child Welfare Services provides Family Visitation referrals to parents who have Court ordered reunification or supervised visitation plans with their children.
Family Services Center
103 Rancho Del Oro Drive, Bldg. A
Oceanside, CA 92057
Casa Kids Campus
325 Buena Creek Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
Open daily from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, as needed, by appointment only.