Volunteers are the backbone of everything we do here at Casa de Amparo. Our volunteers exhibit attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and provide a unique and professional experience for not only the youth we serve but also for our donors, sponsors, and biggest supporters. If you are looking to give back to your community or even just looking to expand your resume, we encourage you to join us in our mission to treat and prevent child abuse while you’re at it become a Casa de Amparo Event Volunteer.
Volunteer opportunities may include but are not limited to:
- Organizing Baby Showers for our youth in our Residential Services and New Directions Programs
- Organizing In-house activities that get our youth involved and allow them to celebrate holidays, school breaks, and other opportunities
- Helping with any of our fundraising events:
- Helping at our Holiday Donation Center
- Helping with administrative duties
- Cleaning and landscaping our campuses
If you’re interested in volunteering at any of the events listed above and you are not already a volunteer please click the “Future Volunteers” button below. If you have already completed the volunteer application please click on the “Current Volunteers” button below to sign up for volunteer opportunities. Please note that volunteer opportunities are typically posted 4-6 weeks prior to each event.
For questions about upcoming volunteer opportunities please contact Yesenia Rosas, Development & Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.